Hatton Park is a small, friendly village primary school. It is situated in Longstanton, Cambridgeshire and is a co-educational school for pupils aged 5-11 years
Hatton Park is part of the Cambridge Primary Education Trust (CPET)
Hatton Park is currently enjoying the new Pathfinder site in the new area of Northstowe while our original building is being extended. We are a growing school and currently have 240 children on role. The school community is looking forward to returning to our extended and refurbished site, ready for the start of the Autumn Term.
Hatton Park School values: our 6Rs
- Resilience: never giving up no matter how tricky it may seem.
- Respect: taking care of ourselves, each other and our school
- Responsibility: rising to what is expected of us.
- Reflective: being able to look at things from another point of view.
- Risk-taking: being adventurous with our ideas and our learning.
- Relationships: working with others at school, at home and in the community.
- help each individual to discover and develop new skills and abilities.
- guide children and adults to be the best that they can be.
- provide challenge and support to achieve high standards.
- provide an environment where learning is engaging and exciting.
- care for and value everyone in the school community.
- provide a secure and respectful environment.
- encourage children to share the responsibility for their own education.
- promote good relations with others at school and in the community.
- encourage children to be moral, self-disciplined, hardworking and caring.