Hatton Park is a happy, friendly village primary school with a rising roll. It is situated in Longstanton, Cambridgeshire and is a co-educational school for pupils aged 5-11 years.
Hatton Park is part of the Cambridge Primary Education Trust (CPET)
Hatton Park’s building has been recently expanded and we are enjoying the provision of more classrooms, a dance studio and some lovely outdoor spaces. We are all thrilled to be able to teach in such a lovely space and have lots of exciting learning opportunities planned for the children. Come and see for yourself!
Hatton Park School values: our 6Rs
- Resilience: never giving up no matter how tricky it may seem.
- Respect: taking care of ourselves, each other and our school
- Responsibility: rising to what is expected of us.
- Reflective: being able to look at things from another point of view.
- Risk-taking: being adventurous with our ideas and our learning.
- Relationships: working with others at school, at home and in the community.
- help each individual to discover and develop new skills and abilities.
- guide children and adults to be the best that they can be.
- provide challenge and support to achieve high standards.
- provide an environment where learning is engaging and exciting.
- care for and value everyone in the school community.
- provide a secure and respectful environment.
- encourage children to share the responsibility for their own education.
- promote good relations with others at school and in the community.
- encourage children to be moral, self-disciplined, hardworking and caring.